Stay at the Indigo Vineyard in our comfortable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom homestead. Set up a tab at the adjacent Cellar Door and spend your days lazing around, dining, drinking and soaking in the stunning property and views. This is also a perfect base for mountain biking and rail trail adventures.
Our homestead is perfect for four couples or a large family group of 10. As it’s a country holiday you can sleep more people on the thick foam mattresses if you need to squeeze a few more kids in.
Linen is provided for 10 guests.
Your weekend is from lunchtime Friday and for just $1 extra you can stay on Sunday night too. There is undercover parking for 2 cars (or several motorbikes for those who tour that way).
The homestead is comfortable and clean with a great open plan fully equipped kitchen, BBQ on the verandah, central heating and air-conditioning and the ‘must have’ slow burning combustion heater for those cold winter nights.
What to do when you stay
Beechworth is history, amazing food and wines. The Homestead is located 8 minutes from town and is the perfect base to explore the region.
Things to experience
- You must experience the special tasting at the Indigo Vineyard Cellar Door and check out the local art on display.
- Take a stroll along the creek or through the property to walk off the impact of the great food and wine you will enjoy on your stay.
- One night cook up a feast on the BBQ. On another, head to one of the great Beechworth restaurants, leave your car in town and get the local taxi to drop you home for about $25.
- Visit the brewery in Beechworth or Bright.
- Get on your bike and do the Indigo Vineyard trail for beginners (about 9KM) or ride the Rail Trail.
- Soak up the shopping in Beechworth; sample some Honey, the Bakery, and the cell where Ned Kelly was held.
- Take a 15 minute drive to Milawa with its cellar doors, cheese factory and mustards.
You can be busy for days and days.
Stay Friday and Saturday Nights and get Sunday night free!
|From||To||Sun to Thurs
($ per night)
|Fri & Sat
|1 Dec 17*||30 June 18||$250||$900||$1800||2|
*The following dates have a specific tariff and will not be charged the normal price; however any discounts will be applied.
• Sun 12 Jun 16: $450 per night
Bond deposit required on booking: $250 per stay
Bike hire is available at the Cellar Door for $50 per bike per stay. Please advise on booking if you wish to hire bikes.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
More accommodation options in Beechworth:
Armour Motor Inn - www.armourmotorinn.com.au
Albertines Beechworth B&B - www.albertinesbeechworth.com.au
Visit us to understand why Gourmet Traveller Wine awarded us Best Large Cellar Door in Beechworth and Best additional experience for our 'Taste Experience'.
Our rustic Cellar Door is in the old Butchers Shop for Big Valley Meats.
Come in for a seated structured tasting of Indigo Wines in beautiful Riedel glasses, enjoy the fire and a taste plate of cheese, olives and dried fruits.
Open 7 days 11am to 4pm Closed 24 to 26 December